You’ve probably been searching around the web for quite some time now, trying to learn how to make your real estate blog attract new business.
Having a blog allows you to show readers that you are professional, knowledgeable and the best choice to help them. A blog is a 24-hour, 7-day sales tool that works to build identity, trust and relationships. It is working even when you are not. Blogs have made many an agent the “go to” person in their local area or specialty.
One of the challenges for agents, however, has been coming up with blog content – things to regularly write about and post.
Don’t despair. You too can start attracting new readers, sellers and buyers with your blog. Here are some proven blog ideas that have worked for successful real estate agents.
* Write about an area restaurant – also talk to the owner about referrals
* List upcoming local events – talk to organizers about co-sponsorships
* Mortgage Tips & Tricks
* Home of the Month Contest – present an award and do a press release
* Arrange and list deals/coupons from area merchants – more referrals
* Interview a local trades person – advice on renovation, landscaping, etc
* Share a great joke
* Fixing credit scores
* Post area videos – easy to do and the search engines love video!
Yes, it’s true – you can make a real estate blog attract new business. You are only limited by your imagination. Schedule a small amount of time each week and share your thoughts from your corner of the world. You can even get your kids, a friend or an assistant to help.
Just a couple of thoughts – hope they help!
May your next deal be double-ended.
Vice President, Agent & Broker Services