It doesn’t matter whether you’re a real estate agent growing a business or a commission advance company providing a commission advance service. Customers are the lifeblood of all businesses. Looking after your customers better than your competition may very well be the thing that separates you best from your competitors.
Here is a “Customer Creed” that you can adapt and customize for your own business –
1. The customer is our reason for being here.
2. It takes months to find a customer, seconds to lose one.
3. Always be courteous and polite during each customer contact.
4. Always do more than is expected when you handle a customer problem.
5. Never promise more than you can deliver.
6. Continually look for ways to improve quality and add value to services and products your customers purchase.