Are you a unique and talented real estate agent? Are the properties you list special? Do you want the world to know that you are not just any ordinary agent – a commodity, ripe for a “commission negotiation”?
Then why do things like your marketing often look the same as every other agent out there? Just because everyone has found what seems to be a quick and easy way of doing things, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.
Given the changing, competitive market place, here are some quick tips to better showcase “your stuff” for Mr. Seller and Ms. Buyer –
• Have something unique about your business card and voicemail
• Never use look-the-same “cookie cutter” templates for your listings
• Provide an amazing guarantee on parts of your service
• Don’t use old, tired slogans in your advertising
• Stand out in an online world by using “old school” postcards
• Negotiate special discounts from area merchants for your clients
• Develop a short, wow answer to – “Why should I list with you?”
Doing any of these will enable you to surpass many agents in really communicating the unique value you provide to those considering which agent they will contact today.
Just a couple of thoughts – hope they help!
May your next deal be double-ended.