Do you ever feel a little confused or overwhelmed when it comes to social media?
Well, according to the 2013 Social Media Industry Report put out by Michael Stelzner of Social Media Examiner – you’re not alone.
This survey and report focuses on forms of social media used in the real estate sector. It outlines some interesting statistics that may help you reflect on areas you can improve upon in you own real estate business -
• 83 percent of marketers are thinking of social media differently. They are now thinking more about how it fits into their overall marketing plan.
• Only 26 percent of marketers are measuring their social media success.
• Only 37 percent of marketers think Facebook is effective in their marketing, but it is the No. 1 platform used.
• Only 26 percent of marketers are optimized for mobile devices.
• Blogging and Google Plus are becoming more important to real estate marketers.
Do you have a social media strategy working effectively for your real estate business? Take a closer look at the tools, tactics and training available. Take the confusion out of social media. Invest in yourself and your business today and let social media help you to the top of your local market.
Just a couple of thoughts – hope they help!
May your next deal be double-ended.