Well according to market statistics – you are not alone. A lot of agents find social media complex, time-consuming and very hard to track & measure.
But what if you were to focus on one aspect of Social Media – one that has buyers and sellers who are mainly business professionals with an average annual income of over $75,000?
What about farming LinkedIn – the #1 social networking site for business professionals? People who are buying and selling real estate right now!
You need these people to see you as a knowledgeable and insightful expert in your geographical area – and that starts with your winning LinkedIn profile. Here’s how to begin to create a great impression with your prospective clients –
1) Post a good quality, up-to-date photo – your face is you, part of your brand
2) Use a strong headline that describes you as the expert in your area
3) Personalize your LinkedIn URL – use your name, build your brand
4) Contact info – give people as many ways to connect with you as possible
5) Summary – what distinct value can you offer your clients?
6) Activity – the more interesting your posts, the more valuable you appear
7) Recommendations – current, happy clients are golden
8) Groups – join in & connect, its where the buyers and sellers are
9) Skills and expertise – link up with clients via skills that resonate with them
A great LinkedIn presence will go a long way to helping you grow your business using Social Media. Get your share of buyers and sellers from LinkedIn – invest in the tools and training you need today.
Just a couple of thoughts – hope they help!
May your next deal be double-ended.